sâmbătă, 13 februarie 2010

Yogya family












Rere (Indonesia), my housemate, and our favorite dancing gesture



















Seba (Argentina), the rat and snake exterminator

















Gosia (Poland) - my travel partner


















Kees (Australia), who was by my side in my most difficult moment in Jogja













Slawek (Poland), the unusual guy, waiting for his unusual princess. He was my first passenger when i learned how to ride motorcycle - so brave!


















Desman (Indonesia) was my first motorcycle teacher in Yogya; he does not know what being sad means


MY TEACHERS















Alvi Lufiani - jewelry














Aria Sucitro - drawing and sketching

I've never been in front of such a huge unknown - the trip i am starting tomorrow, exacly 6 months after i arrived in Indonesia...
During this time, they (and not only; also Daniela (Ecuador), Luisana (Venezuela), Karli and Simon (Austria), Anna (Poland) and Titi (Indonesia) and...) have been my family, cared for me and laughed with me. I hope it won't happen like it always does - you never go to the aniversary of 10 years since highschool graduation - and we'll see each other soon!!!

Niciun comentariu:

About

toateBlogurile.ro